Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (FITC)
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P
Product nameGoat Anti-Rat IgG H&L (FITC)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (FITC)
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Rat IgG and with light chains common to other Rat immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-Pmore details
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to FITC.
Conjugation notesF/P ratio is 3-7
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97056 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||1/50 - 1/200.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97056 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- El Hajj H et al. Combination of arsenic and interferon-a inhibits expression of KSHV latent transcripts and synergistically improves survival of mice with primary effusion lymphomas. PLoS One 8:e79474 (2013). ICC/IF . PubMed: 24250827
- Lopez-Escobar B et al. Laminin and integrin expression in the ventral ectodermal ridge of the mouse embryo: implications for regulation of BMP signalling. Dev Dyn 241:1808-15 (2012). PubMed: 22911573