Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Rat IgG H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot blot, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6845 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/1500.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6845 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Funk N et al. The Parkinson's disease-linked Leucine-rich repeat kinase 2 (LRRK2) is required for insulin-stimulated translocation of GLUT4. Sci Rep 9:4515 (2019). PubMed: 30872638
- Ryu I et al. eIF4A3 Phosphorylation by CDKs Affects NMD during the Cell Cycle. Cell Rep 26:2126-2139.e9 (2019). PubMed: 30784594
- Vitali DG et al. Independent evolution of functionally exchangeable mitochondrial outer membrane import complexes. Elife 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29923829
- Jores T et al. Cytosolic Hsp70 and Hsp40 chaperones enable the biogenesis of mitochondrial ß-barrel proteins. J Cell Biol 217:3091-3108 (2018). PubMed: 29930205
- Schneberger D et al. Toll-like receptor 9 partially regulates lung inflammation induced following exposure to chicken barn air. J Occup Med Toxicol 11:31 (2016). IHC-P . PubMed: 27375768
- Lesch HP et al. Avidin fusion protein-expressing lentiviral vector for targeted drug delivery. Hum Gene Ther 20:871-82 (2009). IHC-FoFr . PubMed: 19419273