Product nameGoat Anti-Rat IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Rat IgG and with light chains common to other Rat immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WBmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Proclin
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
Conjugation notesMolar enzyme/ antibody protein ratio is 4:1
General notesPart of the AbExcel range.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97057 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. (as primary)|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/20000. Colorimetric: Use 1/5000-1/30000, Chemiluminescent: use 1/10000-1/50000|
IHC image of alpha tubulin staining in human colon formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section*. The section was pre-treated using pressure cooker heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6) for 30mins. The section was incubated with ab64332, 5µg/ml overnight at +4°C. An HRP-conjugated secondary (ab97057, 1/200 dilution) was used for 1hr at room temperature. The section was counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
The inset negative control image is taken from an identical assay without primary antibody.
*Tissue obtained from the Human Research Tissue Bank, supported by the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
All lanes : Anti-Tubulin antibody [YL1/2] - Loading Control (ab6160) at 1 µg/ml
All lanes : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
Lanes 1-2 : Goat Anti-Rat IgG H&L (HRP) (ab97057) at 1/2000 dilution
Lanes 3-4 : Goat Anti-Rat IgG H&L (HRP) (ab97057) at 1/10000 dilution
Lanes 5-6 : Goat Anti-Rat IgG H&L (HRP) (ab97057) at 1/20000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Observed band size: 52 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at : 85 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
This product has been referenced in:
- Tabet R et al. CUG initiation and frameshifting enable production of dipeptide repeat proteins from ALS/FTD C9ORF72 transcripts. Nat Commun 9:152 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29323119) »
- Zhu S et al. Tanshinone-IIA attenuates the deleterious effects of oxidative stress in osteoporosis through the NF-?B signaling pathway. Mol Med Rep 17:6969-6976 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29568934) »