Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Rat IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, WB, ELISA, Dot blot
Product nameGoat Anti-Rat IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, WB, ELISA, Dot blotmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native Rat IgG (purified).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7097 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/1500.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
Goat Anti-Rat IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab7097) at 1/1000 dilution + Rat IgG, 50 ng
Both the heavy and light chains of rat IgG are detected.
Whole mount immunostaining of E11.5 mouse embryo (Blood vessels in the embryonic head). This staining was performed with rat monoclonal antibody to Pecam followed by staining with ab7097 (HRP conjugated).
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7097 has been referenced in 20 publications.
- Luo P et al. Divergent Roles of Kupffer Cell TLR2/3 Signaling in Alcoholic Liver Disease and the Protective Role of EGCG. Cell Mol Gastroenterol Hepatol 9:145-160 (2020). PubMed: 31562937
- Liu Y et al. CD28 Deficiency Ameliorates Blast Exposure-Induced Lung Inflammation, Oxidative Stress, Apoptosis, and T Cell Accumulation in the Lungs via the PI3K/Akt/FoxO1 Signaling Pathway. Oxid Med Cell Longev 2019:4848560 (2019). PubMed: 31565151
- Zhang Y et al. Effects of resveratrol on learning and memory in rats with vascular dementia. Mol Med Rep 20:4587-4593 (2019). PubMed: 31702039
- Kenyon E et al. Ductal tree ablation by local delivery of ethanol prevents tumor formation in an aggressive mouse model of breast cancer. Breast Cancer Res 21:129 (2019). PubMed: 31779648
- Materna SC et al. Cardiovascular development and survival require Mef2c function in the myocardial but not the endothelial lineage. Dev Biol 445:170-177 (2019). PubMed: 30521808