Product nameGoat Anti-Rat IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, WB, ELISA, Dot blotmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native Rat IgG (purified).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7097 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/1500.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
Goat Anti-Rat IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab7097) at 1/1000 dilution + Rat IgG, 50 ng
Both the heavy and light chains of rat IgG are detected.
Whole mount immunostaining of E11.5 mouse embryo (Blood vessels in the embryonic head). This staining was performed with rat monoclonal antibody to Pecam followed by staining with ab 7097 (HRP conjugated).
This picture was kindly supplied as part of the review submitted by Helen Makarenkova.
This product has been referenced in:
- Wang J et al. B-cell lymphoma 2 is associated with advanced tumor grade and clinical stage, and reduced overall survival in young Chinese patients with colorectal carcinoma. Oncol Lett 15:9009-9016 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29844818) »
- Wang J et al. Regulation of type II collagen, matrix metalloproteinase-13 and cell proliferation by interleukin-1ß is mediated by curcumin via inhibition of NF-?B signaling in rat chondrocytes. Mol Med Rep 16:1837-1845 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28627596) »