Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Rat IgG H&L (TRITC) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: TRITC. Ex: 547nm, Em: 572nm
- Host species: Goat
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA
Product nameGoat Anti-Rat IgG H&L (TRITC) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISAmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native Rat IgG (purified).
ConjugationTRITC. Ex: 547nm, Em: 572nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.02% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesTetramethylrhodamine isothiocyanate (TRITC) (Molecular Weight 444 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 550 nm Emission Wavelength: 570 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.8 moles TRITC per mole of Rabbit IgG
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7094 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7094 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Shimizu T et al. Expression of Francisella pathogenicity island protein intracellular growth locus E (IglE) in mammalian cells is involved in intracellular trafficking, possibly through microtubule organizing center. Microbiologyopen N/A:e00684 (2018). PubMed: 29978561
- Warrington JP et al. Cerebral microvascular rarefaction induced by whole brain radiation is reversible by systemic hypoxia in mice. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 300:H736-44 (2011). PubMed: 21186274
- Kumar M et al. Novel membrane-permeable contrast agent for brain tumor detection by MRI. Magn Reson Med 63:617-24 (2010). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 20146231
- Medarova Z et al. In vivo imaging of siRNA delivery and silencing in tumors. Nat Med 13:372-377 (2007). PubMed: 17322898