Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Rat IgM mu chain (Biotin)
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, ELISA, WB
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Biotin. Biotinylated antibody was demonstrated with avidin/peroxidase when coated on microtiter wells.
Conjugation notesBiotin/ antibody protein ratio is 4:1
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97178 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/250 - 1/2500.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/500.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/200000. (Primary).|
|WB||1/10000 - 1/200000. (Chemiluminescent).|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97178 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Jauregui EJ et al. Retinoic acid receptor signaling is necessary in steroidogenic cells for normal spermatogenesis and epididymal function. Development 145:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29899137
- Agrimson KS et al. Characterizing the Spermatogonial Response to Retinoic Acid During the Onset of Spermatogenesis and Following Synchronization in the Neonatal Mouse Testis. Biol Reprod 95:81 (2016). PubMed: 27488029
- Han Y et al. Isolation and characteristics of CD133-/A2B5+ and CD133-/A2B5- cells from the SHG139s cell line. Mol Med Rep 12:7949-56 (2015). ICC/IF . PubMed: 26498168
- Sand E et al. Structural and functional consequences of buserelin-induced enteric neuropathy in rat. BMC Gastroenterol 14:209 (2014). PubMed: 25496312