Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Rat IgM mu chain (DyLight® 488)
- Conjugation: DyLight® 488. Ex: 493nm, Em: 518nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P
Product nameGoat Anti-Rat IgM mu chain (DyLight® 488)
See all IgM secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Rat IgM.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-Pmore details
ConjugationDyLight® 488. Ex: 493nm, Em: 518nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 488.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96963 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||1/50 - 1/200.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab96963 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Zhao F et al. Xyloglucans and Microtubules Synergistically Maintain Meristem Geometry and Phyllotaxis. Plant Physiol 181:1191-1206 (2019). PubMed: 31537749
- Moussu S et al. ZHOUPI and KERBEROS Mediate Embryo/Endosperm Separation by Promoting the Formation of an Extracuticular Sheath at the Embryo Surface. Plant Cell 29:1642-1656 (2017). PubMed: 28696222
- Creff A et al. A mechanically sensitive cell layer regulates the physical properties of the Arabidopsis seed coat. Nat Commun 6:6382 (2015). PubMed: 25702924