Product nameGoat Anti-Rat IgM mu chain (HRP) preadsorbed
See all IgM secondary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgM - mu chain (HRP), pre-adsorbed
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ELISA, WB, ICCmore details
Human, MouseTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% CMIT/MIT 3:1
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to HRP.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98373 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000.|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/25000. Colorimetric: Use 1/2000-1/20000; Chemiluminescent: Use 1/5000-1/25000.|
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|