Product nameGoat Anti-Turkey IgY H&L (HRP)
See all IgY secondary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Turkey IgY - H&L (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, ICC/IF, WB, Dot blot, IHC-P, Othermore details
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesAffinity chromatography on Chicken IgG covalently linked to agarose.
General notesPooled antisera from goats hyperimmunized with Turkey and Chicken IgG.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab125856 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/4000 - 1/8000.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Other||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Fluorescent-Linked-Immunosorbent-Assay (FLISA)|
ab125856 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.