Product nameGoat Whole Molecule Anti-Cow IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot blotmore details
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Cow IgG.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Conjugation notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using bovine IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6934 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/4000.|
|WB||1/5000 - 1/100000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/200000.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|