Product nameGOLD-Hydrazide Conjugation Kit (40nm, 10OD)
Antibodies can be covalently attached quickly and easily, in a site-specific fashion, to ultra stable GOLD nanoparticles functionalized with hydrazides (1 min hands-on time and 30 min incubation).
While antibodies in their native state do not contain aldehyde groups, it is easy to introduce aldehydes by mild oxidation of the sugar chains located in the Fc domain. Covalent attachment of aldehyde-modified antibodies to hydrazide surfaces orients the two antigen-binding arms in space, which can lead to enhanced assay performance.
GOLD-Hydrazide Conjugation Kit (40 nm, 10OD) (ab188284) provides all the materials required to conjugate three antibodies in site specific manner to GOLD. Sufficient material is provided for small scale trial conjugations and then scale up of the best reagent.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Conjugationmore details
Storage instructionsPlease refer to protocols.
Components 1 tests 3 tests GOLD-Hydrazide Antibody Oxidation Reagent 1 vial 3 vials GOLD-Hydrazide 1 x 1.5ml 1 x 4ml GOLD-Hydrazide Antibody Diluent 1 x 500µl 1 x 500µl GOLD-Hydrazide Wash/Coupling Buffer 1 x 20ml 1 x 50ml
- Antibody Concentration Kit (ab102778)
- Antibody Purification Kit (Protein A) (ab102784)
- Antibody TCS Purification Kit (ab109207)
- Antibody Serum Purification Kit (Protein A) (ab109209)
- Mouse Antibody Purification Kit (ab128745)
- Mouse TCS Purification System (ab128749)
- Silver Enhancer Kit (High Quality) (ab170732)
- Silver Enhancer Kit (Light Insensitive) (ab170733)
- His-tagged Protein Gold Detection Kit (ab170734)
- Vanadium Negative Stain (ab172780)
- BSA Removal Kit (ab173231)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab188284 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Conjugation||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ab188284 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.