Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to GPBB
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.70
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab61036 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
FunctionPhosphorylase is an important allosteric enzyme in carbohydrate metabolism. Enzymes from different sources differ in their regulatory mechanisms and in their natural substrates. However, all known phosphorylases share catalytic and structural properties.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycogen phosphorylase family.
modificationsPhosphorylation of Ser-15 converts phosphorylase B (unphosphorylated) to phosphorylase A.
- Information by UniProt
- Brain glycogen phosphorylase antibody
- Glycogen phosphorylase B antibody
- Glycogen phosphorylase brain form antibody
ab61036 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Lee J et al. Glycogen phosphorylase isoenzyme BB plasma concentration is elevated in pregnancy and preterm preeclampsia. Hypertension 59:274-82 (2012). IHC-FoFr ; Human . PubMed: 22215716