Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to GPCR GPR125
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-GPCR GPR125 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GPCR GPR125
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-Fr, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferConstituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab51705 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
RelevanceGPR125 is an orphan receptor which has a leucine rich repeat (LRR),an immunoglobulin (Ig) domain, and a hormone-binding domain (HBD). The Ig domain shows similarities to motilin andtitin, while the LRR domain shows similarities to LRIG1 and SLIT1-2. ESTs have been isolated primarily from amnion,connective tissue, ear, embryo, eye,ganglion, heart, lung,placenta, and skin libraries.
Cellular localizationCell membrane; Multi pass membrane protein.
- FLJ38547 antibody
- G protein coupled receptor 125 antibody
- PGR21 antibody
ICC/IF image of ab51705 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab51705, 1/200 dilution) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
ab51705 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Wang H et al. Transcriptional regulation of P63 on the apoptosis of male germ cells and three stages of spermatogenesis in mice. Cell Death Dis 9:76 (2018). ICC/IF . PubMed: 29362488
- Fu H et al. PAK1 Promotes the Proliferation and Inhibits Apoptosis of Human Spermatogonial Stem Cells via PDK1/KDR/ZNF367 and ERK1/2 and AKT Pathways. Mol Ther Nucleic Acids 12:769-786 (2018). PubMed: 30141410
- Zhao L et al. VEGFC/VEGFR3 Signaling Regulates Mouse Spermatogonial Cell Proliferation via the Activation of AKT/MAPK and Cyclin D1 Pathway and Mediates the Apoptosis by affecting Caspase 3/9 and Bcl-2. Cell Cycle 17:225-239 (2018). PubMed: 29169284
- Wu Y et al. Elevated G-Protein Receptor 125 (GPR125) Expression Predicts Good Outcomes in Colorectal Cancer and Inhibits Wnt/ß-Catenin Signaling Pathway. Med Sci Monit 24:6608-6616 (2018). PubMed: 30231258
- Shlush E et al. In vitro generation of Sertoli-like and haploid spermatid-like cells from human umbilical cord perivascular cells. Stem Cell Res Ther 8:37 (2017). PubMed: 28202061