Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to GPCR GPR18
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-GPCR GPR18 antibody
See all GPCR GPR18 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GPCR GPR18
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
A synthesized peptide derived from the internal region of human GPCR GPR18
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab76258 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/1000.|
RelevanceG protein coupled receptors (GPCRs, or GPRs) contain 7 transmembrane domains and transduce extracellular signals through heterotrimeric G proteins. GPCR GPR18 is a member of this family and has been reported to be expressed at high levels in testis and spleen and at lower levels in other tissues associated with endocrine and immunologic/hematologic functions. It is thought to be a receptor for N arachidonyl glycine. It may contribute to regulation of the immune system.
Cellular localizationCell membrane; Multi-pass membrane protein.
- G protein coupled receptor 18 antibody
- GPCRW antibody
- GPR 18 antibody
All lanes : Anti-GPCR GPR18 antibody (ab76258) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from HT-29 cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from HT-29 cells plus 5µg immunizing peptide
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 38 kDa
Observed band size: 38 kDa
Additional bands at: 117 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Immunofluorescence analysis of HeLa cells using ab76258 at a 1/500 dilution.
Left image un-treated.
Right image treated with immunizing peptide.
ab76258 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Ulu A et al. Omega-3 Fatty Acid-Derived Resolvin D2 Regulates Human Placental Vascular Smooth Muscle and Extravillous Trophoblast Activities. Int J Mol Sci 20:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31500240
- Wilhelmsen K et al. The endocannabinoid/endovanilloid N-arachidonoyl dopamine (NADA) and synthetic cannabinoid WIN55,212-2 abate the inflammatory activation of human endothelial cells. J Biol Chem 289:13079-100 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24644287