Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to GPCR GPR31
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-GPCR GPR31 antibody
See all GPCR GPR31 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GPCR GPR31
Specificityab75579 detects endogenous levels of total GPCR GPR31 protein.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide derived from the internal sequence of human GPCR GPR31.
- Extracts from COLO cells
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.87% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol, PBS
Without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab75579 was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab75579 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa.|
RelevanceGPCR GPR31 is a member of the G protein coupled receptor (GPCR) family. Members of this protein family contain seven putative transmembrane domains and may mediate signaling processes to the interior of the cell via activation of heterotrimeric G proteins. GPCR GPR31 is located on human chromosome 6q27.
Cellular localizationCell membrane; Multi pass membrane protein
- 12-(S)-HETE acid receptor antibody
- 12-(S)-hydroxy-5,8,10,14-eicosatetraenoic acid (HETE) receptor antibody
- 12-(S)-hydroxy-5,8,10,14-eicosatetraenoic acid receptor antibody
ab75579 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Yang F et al. Ischemia reperfusion injury promotes recurrence of hepatocellular carcinoma in fatty liver via ALOX12-12HETE-GPR31 signaling axis. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 38:489 (2019). PubMed: 31831037
- Siangjong L et al. Endothelial 12(S)-HETE vasorelaxation is mediated by thromboxane receptor inhibition in mouse mesenteric arteries. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 304:H382-92 (2013). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 23203967