Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to GPCR GPR4
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-GPCR GPR4 antibody
See all GPCR GPR4 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GPCR GPR4
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide derived from human GPCR GPR4
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferConstituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab75330 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/200 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa.|
FunctionProton-sensing receptor coupled to several G-proteins, including G(s), G(13) and G(q)/G(11) proteins, leading to cAMP production.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- G protein coupled receptor 19 antibody
- G protein coupled receptor 4 antibody
- G-protein coupled receptor 19 antibody
ab75330 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Yu M et al. Increased proton-sensing receptor GPR4 signalling promotes colorectal cancer progression by activating the hippo pathway. EBioMedicine 48:264-276 (2019). PubMed: 31530502