Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to GPCR GPR43
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-GPCR GPR43 antibody
See all GPCR GPR43 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GPCR GPR43
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Dog
- WB: Human stomach tumor tissue lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab131003 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.|
FunctionReceptor for short chain fatty acids through a G(i)-protein-mediated inhibition of adenylyl cyclase and elevation of intracellular calcium. The rank order of potency for agonists of this receptor is acetate= propionate = butyrate > pentanoate = formate.
Tissue specificityExpressed at relatively high levels in peripheral blood leukocytes and, to lesser, extent, in spleen.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Fatty acid receptor 2 antibody
- FFA2R antibody
- Ffar2 antibody
ab131003 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Wang H et al. Low-protein diets supplemented with casein hydrolysate favor the microbiota and enhance the mucosal humoral immunity in the colon of pigs. J Anim Sci Biotechnol 10:79 (2019). PubMed: 31624591
- Chang G et al. Microbial community shifts elicit inflammation in the caecal mucosa via the GPR41/43 signalling pathway during subacute ruminal acidosis. BMC Vet Res 15:298 (2019). PubMed: 31426783