Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to GPCR GPR55
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-GPCR GPR55 antibody
See all GPCR GPR55 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GPCR GPR55
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Rat brain tissue; mouse brain lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.01% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab203663 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||1/20 - 1/100.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/500.
(or 1/50 - 1/200 using a fluorescent secondary antibody).
|WB||1/100 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 37 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa).|
FunctionMay be involved in hyperalgesia associated with inflammatory and neuropathic pain (By similarity). Receptor for L-alpha-lysophosphatidylinositol (LPI). LPI induces Ca(2+) release from intracellular stores via the heterotrimeric G protein GNA13 and RHOA. Putative cannabinoid receptor. May play a role in bone physiology by regulating osteoclast number and function.
Tissue specificityExpressed in the caudate nucleus and putamen, but not detected in the hippocampus, thalamus, pons cerebellum, frontal cortex of the brain or in the liver. Expressed in osteoclasts and osteoblasts.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- G protein coupled receptor 55 antibody
- G-protein coupled receptor 55 antibody
- GPCR GPR55 antibody
Immunohistochemical analysis of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded rat brain tissue labeling GPCR GPR55 with ab203663 at 1/200 dilution, followed by conjugation to the secondary antibody and DAB staining.
All lanes : Anti-GPCR GPR55 antibody (ab203663) at 1/200 dilution
Lane 1 : Mouse brain lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse embryo lysate
All lanes : Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG Antibody (H+L), HRP Conjugated at 1/3000 dilution
Predicted band size: 37 kDa
Observed band size: 37 kDa
ab203663 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Remiszewski P et al. Chronic Cannabidiol Administration Fails to Diminish Blood Pressure in Rats with Primary and Secondary Hypertension Despite Its Effects on Cardiac and Plasma Endocannabinoid System, Oxidative Stress and Lipid Metabolism. Int J Mol Sci 21:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32075117
- Shi QX et al. The novel cannabinoid receptor GPR55 mediates anxiolytic-like effects in the medial orbital cortex of mice with acute stress. Mol Brain 10:38 (2017). WB, IHC-FoFr ; Mouse . PubMed: 28800762