Publishing research using ab3904? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab3904 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Pinto S et al. Intracellular coexpression of CXC- and CC- chemokine receptors and their ligands in human melanoma cell lines and dynamic variations after xenotransplantation. BMC Cancer 14:118 (2014). ICC . PubMed: 24559071
- Chamberlain G et al. Murine mesenchymal stem cells exhibit a restricted repertoire of functional chemokine receptors: comparison with human. PLoS ONE 3:e2934 (2008). Flow Cyt ; Human, Mouse . PubMed: 18698345
- Eksteen B et al. Epithelial inflammation is associated with CCL28 production and the recruitment of regulatory T cells expressing CCR10. J Immunol 177:593-603 (2006). PubMed: 16785557
- Hislop AD et al. Tonsillar homing of Epstein-Barr virus-specific CD8+ T cells and the virus-host balance. J Clin Invest 115:2546-55 (2005). PubMed: 16110323
- Lüttichaux IV et al. Human adult CD34- progenitor cells functionally express the chemokine receptors CCR1, CCR4, CCR7, CXCR5, and CCR10 but not CXCR4. Stem Cells Dev 14:329-36 (2005). PubMed: 15969628
- Notohamiprodjo M et al. CCR10 is expressed in cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. Int J Cancer 115:641-7 (2005). PubMed: 15700309
- Hirata T et al. Human P-selectin glycoprotein ligand-1 (PSGL-1) interacts with the skin-associated chemokine CCL27 via sulfated tyrosines at the PSGL-1 amino terminus. J Biol Chem 279:51775-82 (2004). PubMed: 15466853