Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to GPR88
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-GPR88 antibody
See all GPR88 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GPR88
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide - KLH conjugated, corresponding to the 1st cytoplasmic domain of human GPR88
- Brain caudate tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64905 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
RelevanceAn orphan receptor belonging to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family, GPR88 is expressed almost exclusively in striatum.
Cellular localizationCell Membrane; Multi-pass membrane protein
- G protein coupled receptor 88 antibody
- G protein-coupled receptor 88 antibody
- G-protein coupled receptor 88 antibody
ab64905 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Li T et al. Endometriosis alters brain electrophysiology, gene expression and increases pain sensitization, anxiety, and depression in female mice. Biol Reprod 99:349-359 (2018). PubMed: 29425272