Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to GPRASP2 - C-terminal
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-GPRASP2 antibody - C-terminal
See all GPRASP2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GPRASP2 - C-terminal
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Monkey
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 583-800 of Human GPRASP2 (UniProt: Q96D09).
- A549, H1299 and MCF7 whole cell lysates; Human gastric carcinoma tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 78% PBS, 1% BSA, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab151585 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 94 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/1000.|
RelevanceGPRASP2 may play a role in regulation of a variety of G protein coupled receptors.
- FLJ35662 antibody
- FLJ37327 antibody
- G protein coupled receptor associated sorting protein 2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-GPRASP2 antibody - C-terminal (ab151585) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : A549 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : H1299 whole cell lysate
Lane 3 : MCF7 whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 94 kDa
7.5% SDS PAGE
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human gastric carcinoma tissue labeling GPRASP2 with ab151585 at 1/500 dilution.
ab151585 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Hu J et al. Silencing ZAP70 prevents HSP65-induced reverse cholesterol transport and NF-?B activation in T cells. Biomed Pharmacother 102:271-277 (2018). PubMed: 29567540
- Luo T et al. Lck Inhibits Heat Shock Protein 65-Mediated Reverse Cholesterol Transport in T Cells. J Immunol 197:3861-3870 (2016). PubMed: 27742830