Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to groEL
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Escherichia coli
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-groEL antibody
See all groEL primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to groEL
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Escherichia coli
E. coli groEL protein
- WB: Recombinant groEL protein; E.coli cell lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab90522 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa.|
RelevanceThe bacterial chaperonin groEL is a double toroidal assembly, which together with the action of the ring-shaped oligomeric cochaperonin, GroES, facilitates protein folding in an ATP dependent manner.
- 60 kDa chaperonin antibody
- groEL protein antibody
- groL antibody
ab90522 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Sugimoto S et al. Selective growth inhibition of Porphyromonas gingivalis and Aggregatibacter actinomycetemcomitans by antisense peptide nucleic acids. Mol Cell Probes 43:45-49 (2019). PubMed: 30471338
- Eckert CA et al. Inactivation of the uptake hydrogenase in the purple non-sulfur photosynthetic bacterium Rubrivivax gelatinosus CBS enables a biological water-gas shift platform for H2 production. J Ind Microbiol Biotechnol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30968274
- Meksiriporn B et al. A survival selection strategy for engineering synthetic binding proteins that specifically recognize post-translationally phosphorylated proteins. Nat Commun 10:1830 (2019). PubMed: 31015433
- Johnson SA et al. Increasing the bactofection capacity of a mammalian expression vector by removal of the f1 ori. Cancer Gene Ther 26:183-194 (2019). PubMed: 30100607
- Lynch S et al. Overcoming substrate limitations for improved production of ethylene in E. coli. Biotechnol Biofuels 9:3 (2016). WB ; Escherichia coli . PubMed: 26734073
- Oron-Gottesman A et al. A Stress-Induced Bias in the Reading of the Genetic Code in Escherichia coli. MBio 7:N/A (2016). PubMed: 27935840
- Sabater-Muñoz B et al. Fitness trade-offs determine the role of the molecular chaperonin GroEL in buffering mutations. Mol Biol Evol N/A:N/A (2015). PubMed: 26116858
- Feiler C et al. Directed evolution of Mycobacterium tuberculosis ß-lactamase reveals gatekeeper residue that regulates antibiotic resistance and catalytic efficiency. PLoS One 8:e73123 (2013). WB ; Escherichia coli . PubMed: 24023821