For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab2791? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab2791 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Gallagher CM et al. Ceapins are a new class of unfolded protein response inhibitors, selectively targeting the ATF6a branch. Elife 5:N/A (2016).
- Plate L et al. Small molecule proteostasis regulators that reprogram the ER to reduce extracellular protein aggregation. Elife 5:N/A (2016).
- Gallagher CM & Walter P Ceapins inhibit ATF6a signaling by selectively preventing transport of ATF6a to the Golgi apparatus during ER stress. Elife 5:N/A (2016).
- Verma S et al. Inhibition of the TRAIL death receptor by CMV reveals its importance in NK cell-mediated antiviral defense. PLoS Pathog 10:e1004268 (2014).
- Yu S et al. Global ablation of the mouse Rab11a gene impairs early embryogenesis and matrix metalloproteinase secretion. J Biol Chem 289:32030-43 (2014).
- Gething MJ & Sambrook J Protein folding in the cell. Nature 355:33-45 (1992).
- Kulomaa MS et al. Amino acid sequence of a chicken heat shock protein derived from the complementary DNA nucleotide sequence. Biochemistry 25:6244-51 (1986).
- Sargan DR et al. hsp108, a novel heat shock inducible protein of chicken. Biochemistry 25:6252-8 (1986).
- Edwards DP et al. Structural analysis of chicken oviduct progesterone receptor using monoclonal antibodies to the subunit B protein. Biochemistry 23:4427-35 (1984).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"