Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to GRP94
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Hamster, Human, Monkey
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-GRP94 antibody
See all GRP94 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GRP94
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Hamster, Human, Monkey
Does not react with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide (Human) (Internal sequence).
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18055 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ICC: 1/100 - 1/400.
IF: 1/100 - 1/400.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 100 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 94 kDa).
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Works in ICC/IF with methanol-fixed and 4% paraformaldehyde fixed cells.
FunctionMolecular chaperone that functions in the processing and transport of secreted proteins. Functions in endoplasmic reticulum associated degradation (ERAD). Has ATPase activity.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heat shock protein 90 family.
Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum lumen. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- Information by UniProt
- 94 kDa glucose regulated protein antibody
- 94 kDa glucose-regulated protein antibody
- ECGP antibody
Methanol-fixed HEK293 cells stained at 1/200 with ab18055 followed by FITC conjugated secondary.
Western blot of soluble fraction of monkey brain stained at 1/1000 with ab18055, visualised with HRP-conjugated secondary and ECL. Western blot of soluble fraction of monkey brain stained at 1/1000 with ab18055, visualised with HRP-conjugated secondary and ECL.
ab18055 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Marrugal Á et al. Impact of Heat Shock Protein 90 Inhibition on the Proteomic Profile of Lung Adenocarcinoma as Measured by Two-Dimensional Electrophoresis Coupled with Mass Spectrometry. Cells 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31370342
- Whitmore LC et al. A Common Genetic Variant in TLR1 Enhances Human Neutrophil Priming and Impacts Length of Intensive Care Stay in Pediatric Sepsis. J Immunol 196:1376-86 (2016). WB, IP ; Human . PubMed: 26729809
- Kim N et al. Interferon-inducible protein SCOTIN interferes with HCV replication through the autolysosomal degradation of NS5A. Nat Commun 7:10631 (2016). PubMed: 26868272
- Weston CJ et al. Cellular localization and trafficking of vascular adhesion protein-1 as revealed by an N-terminal GFP fusion protein. J Neural Transm 120:951-61 (2013). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 23474851
- Mulya A et al. Apolipoprotein M expression increases the size of nascent pre beta HDL formed by ATP binding cassette transporter A1. J Lipid Res 51:514-24 (2010). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 19767535
- Kang BY et al. Differential gene expression profiling in HELLP syndrome placentas. Reprod Sci 15:285-94 (2008). PubMed: 18421023