Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to GRP94
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Human, Monkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Research with confidence – consistent and reproducible results with every batch
- Long-term and scalable supply – powered by recombinant technology for fast production
- Success from the first experiment – confirmed specificity through extensive validation
- Ethical standards compliant – production is animal-free
Product nameAnti-GRP94 antibody
See all GRP94 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GRP94
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Monkey
Does not react with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide (Human) (Internal sequence).
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18055 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ICC: 1/100 - 1/400.
IF: 1/100 - 1/400.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 100 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 94 kDa).
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Works in ICC/IF with methanol-fixed and 4% paraformaldehyde fixed cells.
FunctionMolecular chaperone that functions in the processing and transport of secreted proteins. Functions in endoplasmic reticulum associated degradation (ERAD). Has ATPase activity.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heat shock protein 90 family.
Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum lumen. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- Information by UniProt
- 94 kDa glucose regulated protein antibody
- 94 kDa glucose-regulated protein antibody
- ECGP antibody
Methanol-fixed HEK293 cells stained at 1/200 with ab18055 followed by FITC conjugated secondary.
Western blot of soluble fraction of monkey brain stained at 1/1000 with ab18055, visualised with HRP-conjugated secondary and ECL. Western blot of soluble fraction of monkey brain stained at 1/1000 with ab18055, visualised with HRP-conjugated secondary and ECL.
ab18055 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Marrugal Á et al. Impact of Heat Shock Protein 90 Inhibition on the Proteomic Profile of Lung Adenocarcinoma as Measured by Two-Dimensional Electrophoresis Coupled with Mass Spectrometry. Cells 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31370342
- Whitmore LC et al. A Common Genetic Variant in TLR1 Enhances Human Neutrophil Priming and Impacts Length of Intensive Care Stay in Pediatric Sepsis. J Immunol 196:1376-86 (2016). WB, IP ; Human . PubMed: 26729809
- Kim N et al. Interferon-inducible protein SCOTIN interferes with HCV replication through the autolysosomal degradation of NS5A. Nat Commun 7:10631 (2016). PubMed: 26868272
- Weston CJ et al. Cellular localization and trafficking of vascular adhesion protein-1 as revealed by an N-terminal GFP fusion protein. J Neural Transm 120:951-61 (2013). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 23474851
- Mulya A et al. Apolipoprotein M expression increases the size of nascent pre beta HDL formed by ATP binding cassette transporter A1. J Lipid Res 51:514-24 (2010). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 19767535
- Kang BY et al. Differential gene expression profiling in HELLP syndrome placentas. Reprod Sci 15:285-94 (2008). PubMed: 18421023