Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to GSH2
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-GSH2 antibody
See all GSH2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GSH2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Dog, Pig
- Fetal liver lysate, human kidney cell
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab26255 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- Information by UniProt
- GS homeobox 2 antibody
- GSX2 antibody
- GSX2_HUMAN antibody
Anti-GSH2 antibody (ab26255) at 1 µg/ml + HT1080 Cell Lysate
Predicted band size: 32 kDa
Observed band size: 32 kDa
Staining of human kidney tissue with ab26255 at a concentration of 4-8 ug/ml. Positive labelled epithelial cells of renal tubule are indicated with arrows. 400X magnification.
Immunohistochemistry of Brain, cortex tissue at an antibody concentration of 5µg/ml using anti-GSH2 antibody (ab26255)
ab26255 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Pi Z et al. Isoflurane reduces pain and inhibits apoptosis of myocardial cells through the phosphoinositide 3-kinase/protein kinase B signaling pathway in mice during cardiac surgery. Mol Med Rep 17:6497-6505 (2018). PubMed: 29488606
- Wang Q et al. Resistant starch prevents tumorigenesis of dimethylhydrazine-induced colon tumors via regulation of an ER stress-mediated mitochondrial apoptosis pathway. Int J Mol Med 41:1887-1898 (2018). PubMed: 29393371
- Wang M et al. Aerobic exercise regulates blood lipid and insulin resistance via the toll-like receptor 4-mediated extracellular signal-regulated kinases/AMP-activated protein kinases signaling pathway. Mol Med Rep 17:8339-8348 (2018). PubMed: 29658605
- Wang F et al. Resveratrol ameliorates depressive disorder through the NETRIN1-mediated extracellular signal-regulated kinase/cAMP signal transduction pathway. Mol Med Rep 17:4611-4618 (2018). PubMed: 29328454
- Ortega JA et al. Oxygen Levels Regulate the Development of Human Cortical Radial Glia Cells. Cereb Cortex 27:3736-3751 (2017). PubMed: 27600849
- Xu JC et al. Cultured networks of excitatory projection neurons and inhibitory interneurons for studying human cortical neurotoxicity. Sci Transl Med 8:333ra48 (2016). PubMed: 27053772
- Radonjic NV et al. The complexity of the calretinin-expressing progenitors in the human cerebral cortex. Front Neuroanat 8:82 (2014). PubMed: 25165435