Key features and details
- Cell permeable histone demethylase JMJD3/UTX inhibitor
- CAS Number: 1373423-53-0
- Purity: > 98%
- Soluble in DMSO to 100 mM and in ethanol to 100mM
- Form / State: Solid
- Source: Synthetic
Product nameGSK-J4, histone demethylase JMJD3/UTX inhibitor
DescriptionCell permeable histone demethylase JMJD3/UTX inhibitor
- Ethyl 3-((6-(4,5-dihydro-1H-benzo[d]azepin-3(2H)-yl)-2-(pyridin-2-yl)pyrimidin-4-yl)amino)propanoate
Chemical nameN-[2-(2-Pyridinyl)-6-(1,2,4,5-tetrahydro-3H-3-benzazepin-3-yl)-4-pyrimidinyl]-β-alanine ethyl ester
Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
Solubility overviewSoluble in DMSO to 100 mM and in ethanol to 100mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab144395 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Yamada T et al. Histone H3K27 Demethylase Negatively Controls the Memory Formation of Antigen-Stimulated CD8+ T Cells. J Immunol 202:1088-1098 (2019). PubMed: 30626691
- Zhang YX et al. The histone demethylase KDM6B in the medial prefrontal cortex epigenetically regulates cocaine reward memory. Neuropharmacology 141:113-125 (2018). PubMed: 30165076
- Watarai H et al. Impact of H3K27 Demethylase Inhibitor GSKJ4 on NSCLC Cells Alone and in Combination with Metformin. Anticancer Res 36:6083-6092 (2016). PubMed: 27793936