Product nameAnti-GST antibody
See all GST primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GST
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Schistosoma japonicum GST. isolated from a recombinant E. coli source.
Database link: P08515
- ab20916 - HEK 293 (Human embryonic kidney cell line) Whole Cell Lysate expressing GST tag protein
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab21070 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 26 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa).|
RelevanceGST (Glutathione S-Transferase) is a 26kDa protein encoded by the parasitic helminth Schistosoma japonicum and widely used in the pGEX family of GST plasmid expression vectors as a fusion protein with foreign proteins.
- Glutathione S Transferase antibody
- Glutathione S-transferase class-mu 26 kDa isozyme antibody
- GST antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Yuan Y et al. Singapore grouper iridovirus protein VP088 is essential for viral infectivity. Sci Rep 6:31170 (2016). Read more (PubMed: 27498856) »
- Ciccia A et al. Polyubiquitinated PCNA recruits the ZRANB3 translocase to maintain genomic integrity after replication stress. Mol Cell 47:396-409 (2012). Read more (PubMed: 22704558) »