Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to GST
- Suitable for: ELISA, IP, WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-GST antibody
See all GST primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GST
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, IP, WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Rabbits were immunized with Glutathione-S-transferase (GST) from Schistosoma japonicum.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Constituent: 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAffinity purified against bacterially expressed GST
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9085 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed: 21242312|
RelevanceGST (Glutathione S-Transferase) is a 26kDa protein encoded by the parasitic helminth Schistosoma japonicum and widely used in the pGEX family of GST plasmid expression vectors as a fusion protein with foreign proteins.
- Glutathione S Transferase antibody
- Glutathione S-transferase class-mu 26 kDa isozyme antibody
- GST antibody
ab9085 staining GST in wild-type (GST–NUAK2-wt) expressing HeLa cells by Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence.
Cells were treated with 10µM Y27632 inhibitor for 30 minutes before fixation.
All lanes : Anti-GST antibody (ab9085) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : Recombinant GST protein purified from E. coli XL1-Blue
Lane 2 : Recombinant GST-tagged p53 protein purified from E. coli XL1-Blue
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP-conjugated Goat anti-Rabbit IgG polyclonal at 1/20000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Observed band size: 26,80 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Exposure time: 5 seconds
Blocked with 5% Milk for 1 hour at 25°C.
ab9085 has been referenced in 49 publications.
- Sugiyama Y et al. A Rho-actin signaling pathway shapes cell wall boundaries in Arabidopsis xylem vessels. Nat Commun 10:468 (2019). PubMed: 30692538
- Rao RA et al. KMT1 family methyltransferases regulate heterochromatin-nuclear periphery tethering via histone and non-histone protein methylation. EMBO Rep 20:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30858340
- Wojnarowicz PM et al. A Small-Molecule Pan-Id Antagonist Inhibits Pathologic Ocular Neovascularization. Cell Rep 29:62-75.e7 (2019). PubMed: 31577956
- Kawakami Y et al. The Soluble Form of LOTUS inhibits Nogo Receptor-Mediated Signaling by Interfering with the Interaction Between Nogo Receptor Type 1 and p75 Neurotrophin Receptor. J Neurosci 38:2589-2604 (2018). PubMed: 29440387
- Malik I et al. Development of a Cell-Based Assay to Assess Binding of the proNGF Prodomain to Sortilin. Cell Mol Neurobiol 38:827-840 (2018). ICC . PubMed: 29067536