Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to GST
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-GST antibody
See all GST primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GST
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Constituent: 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAffinity purified against bacterially expressed GST
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9085 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceGST (Glutathione S-Transferase) is a 26kDa protein encoded by the parasitic helminth Schistosoma japonicum and widely used in the pGEX family of GST plasmid expression vectors as a fusion protein with foreign proteins.
- Glutathione S Transferase antibody
- Glutathione S-transferase class-mu 26 kDa isozyme antibody
- GST antibody
All lanes : Anti-GST antibody (ab9085) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : Recombinant GST protein purified from E. coli XL1-Blue
Lane 2 : Recombinant GST-tagged p53 protein purified from E. coli XL1-Blue
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP-conjugated Goat anti-Rabbit IgG polyclonal at 1/20000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Observed band size: 26,80 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Exposure time: 5 seconds
Blocked with 5% Milk for 1 hour at 25°C.
ab9085 has been referenced in 56 publications.
- Peng H et al. Kinetic Characterization of ASXL1/2-Mediated Allosteric Regulation of the BAP1 Deubiquitinase. Mol Cancer Res 19:1099-1112 (2021). PubMed: 33731362
- Park SY et al. Reduction in MLKL-mediated endosomal trafficking enhances the TRAIL-DR4/5 signal to increase cancer cell death. Cell Death Dis 11:744 (2020). PubMed: 32917855
- Cloutier P et al. Upstream ORF-Encoded ASDURF Is a Novel Prefoldin-like Subunit of the PAQosome. J Proteome Res 19:18-27 (2020). PubMed: 31738558
- Amano G et al. SCYL1 arginine methylation by PRMT1 is essential for neurite outgrowth via Golgi morphogenesis. Mol Biol Cell 31:1963-1973 (2020). PubMed: 32583741
- Kato S et al. Gain-of-Function Genetic Alterations of G9a Drive Oncogenesis. Cancer Discov 10:980-997 (2020). PubMed: 32269030