Product nameAnti-GST antibody (HRP)
See all GST primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GST (HRP)
SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipition arc against anti-Rabbit Serum, as well as purified and partially purified GST [Schistosoma japonicum]. Cross reactivity against GST from other sources may occur but has not been specifically determined.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Full length GST isolated from Schistosoma japonicum.
- Recombinant GST protein.
General notesDo NOT add Sodium Azide!
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab106223 was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using GST coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities and extensive dialysis against the buffer.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106223 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa.|
RelevanceGST (Glutathione S-Transferase) is a 26kDa protein encoded by the parasitic helminth Schistosoma japonicum and widely used in the pGEX family of GST plasmid expression vectors as a fusion protein with foreign proteins.
- Glutathione S Transferase antibody
- Glutathione S-transferase class-mu 26 kDa isozyme antibody
- GST antibody
ab106223 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.