Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR11760(2)] to GSTA3
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-GSTA3 antibody [EPR11760(2)]
See all GSTA3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR11760(2)] to GSTA3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human GSTA3 aa 1-100. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q16772
- HepG2, HeLa and MCF7 cell lysates.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 0.05% BSA, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab180928 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 25 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa).|
FunctionConjugation of reduced glutathione to a wide number of exogenous and endogenous hydrophobic electrophiles. Catalyzes isomerization reactions that contribute to the biosynthesis of steroid hormones. Efficiently catalyze obligatory double-bond isomerizations of delta(5)-androstene-3,17-dione and delta(5)-pregnene-3,20-dione, precursors to testosterone and progesterone, respectively.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GST superfamily. Alpha family.
Contains 1 GST C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 GST N-terminal domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Glutathione S alkyltransferase A3 antibody
- Glutathione S aralkyltransferase A3 antibody
- Glutathione S aryltransferase A3 antibody
ab180928 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Rossi F et al. SMC5/6 acts jointly with Fanconi anemia factors to support DNA repair and genome stability. EMBO Rep 21:e48222 (2020). PubMed: 31867888