Product nameAnti-GSTK1 antibody
See all GSTK1 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse polyclonal to GSTK1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Mouse GSTK1.
Database link: NP_057001.1
- Human liver tissue
Previously labelled as Glutathione S Transferase kappa 1.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferConstituent: 40% Glycerol
It is suggested that the user adds 1% BSA to the antibody dilution buffer
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab155407 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionSignificant glutathione conjugating activity is found only with the model substrate, 1-chloro-2,4-dinitrobenzene (CDNB).
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GST superfamily. Kappa family.
- Information by UniProt
- EC 126.96.36.199 antibody
- Glutathione S Transferase kappa 1 antibody
- Glutathione S transferase subunit 13 antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Whitson JA et al. Transcriptome of the GSH-Depleted Lens Reveals Changes in Detoxification and EMT Signaling Genes, Transport Systems, and Lipid Homeostasis. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 58:2666-2684 (2017). WB . Read more (PubMed: 28525556) »