Product nameAnti-GSTM1/2/4/5 antibody [EPR13338]
See all GSTM1/2/4/5 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR13338] to GSTM1/2/4/5
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IPmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC/IF or IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human GSTM1/2/4/5 aa 1-100 (Cysteine residue). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P09488
- Human fetal brain, Human testis, HeLa and HepG2 lysates.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab178684 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa.|
|IP||1/10 - 1/100.|
All lanes : Anti-GSTM1/2/4/5 antibody [EPR13338] (ab178684) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human fetal brain lysates
Lane 2 : Human testis lysates
Lane 3 : HeLa lysates
Lane 4 : HepG2 lysates
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 26 kDa
Western blot analysis on immunoprecipitation pellet from (Lane 1) Human fetal brain lysate or (Lane 2) 1X PBS (negative control) immunoprecipitated using ab178684 at 1/10 dilution with HRP-conjugated anti-rabbit IgG preferentially detecting the non-reduced form of rabbit IgG.
This product has been referenced in:
- Shanmugam G et al. Constitutive activation of Nrf2 induces a stable reductive state in the mouse myocardium. Redox Biol 12:937-945 (2017). WB ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 28482326) »
- Kumar RR et al. Abrogation of Nrf2 impairs antioxidant signaling and promotes atrial hypertrophy in response to high-intensity exercise stress. J Transl Med 14:86 (2016). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 27048381) »