Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to GSTM3
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-GSTM3 antibody
See all GSTM3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GSTM3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Rabbit, Horse, Cow, Pig
- HepG2 whole cell lysate (ab7900) This antibody gave a positive result when used in the following methanol fixed cell line: HeLa.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab74749 is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab74749 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
FunctionConjugation of reduced glutathione to a wide number of exogenous and endogenous hydrophobic electrophiles. May govern uptake and detoxification of both endogenous compounds and xenobiotics at the testis and brain blood barriers.
Tissue specificityTestis and brain.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GST superfamily. Mu family.
Contains 1 GST C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 GST N-terminal domain.
modificationsThe N-terminus is blocked.
- Information by UniProt
- brain GST antibody
- brain type mu glutathione S transferase antibody
- glutathione S alkyltransferase M3 antibody
ab74749 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Meng S et al. Proteomics profiling and pathway analysis of hippocampal aging in rhesus monkeys. BMC Neurosci 21:2 (2020). PubMed: 31941443
- Lin JH et al. Oestrogen receptor-regulated glutathione S-transferase mu 3 expression attenuates hydrogen peroxide-induced cytotoxicity, which confers tamoxifen resistance on breast cancer cells. Breast Cancer Res Treat N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30054830
- Kocevar N et al. Proteomic analysis of gastric cancer and immunoblot validation of potential biomarkers. World J Gastroenterol 18:1216-28 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22468085
- Scantland S et al. Method to isolate polyribosomal mRNA from scarce samples such as mammalian oocytes and early embryos. BMC Dev Biol 11:8 (2011). WB ; Cow . PubMed: 21324132