Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to GUCY1A2
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-GUCY1A2 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GUCY1A2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
This product was previously labelled as Guanylyl Cyclase alpha 2
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferAntibody stabilization buffer, with preservatives, consisting of Hepes, NaCl, KCl, glycerol, BSA and chaotropic agents.
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab42108 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/150.|
|WB||1/750. Detects a band of approximately 98 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 98 kDa).|
FunctionHas guanylyl cyclase on binding to the beta-1 subunit.
Isoform 2 acts as a negative regulator of guanylyl cyclase activity as it forms non-functional heterodimers with the beta subunits.
Tissue specificityIsoform 1 is expressed in fetal brain, liver, colon, endothelium and testis. Isoform 2 is expressed only in liver, colon and endothelium.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the adenylyl cyclase class-4/guanylyl cyclase family.
Contains 1 guanylate cyclase domain.
- Information by UniProt
- GC SA2 antibody
- GCS alpha 2 antibody
- GCS-alpha-2 antibody
Anti-GUCY1A2 antibody (ab42108) at 1/750 dilution + PC-soluble GUCY1A2
Predicted band size: 98 kDa
Observed band size: 98 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of mouse large intestine staining GUCY1A2 with ab42108 at a 1/100 dilution in IHC blocking buffer. DAB (brown) staining and Hematoxylin QS (blue) counterstain. 40X magnificiation.
ab42108 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Zhan R et al. Nitric oxide induces epidermal stem cell de-adhesion by targeting integrin ß1 and Talin via the cGMP signalling pathway. Nitric Oxide 78:1-10 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29698689
- Datunashvili M et al. Modulation of Hyperpolarization-Activated Inward Current and Thalamic Activity Modes by Different Cyclic Nucleotides. Front Cell Neurosci 12:369 (2018). PubMed: 30405353
- Olthof BM et al. Puncta of neuronal nitric oxide synthase (nNOS) mediate NMDA-receptor signalling in the auditory midbrain. J Neurosci N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30530507
- Thoonen R et al. Cardiovascular and pharmacological implications of haem-deficient NO-unresponsive soluble guanylate cyclase knock-in mice. Nat Commun 6:8482 (2015). PubMed: 26442659
- Buys ES et al. sGC(alpha)1(beta)1 attenuates cardiac dysfunction and mortality in murine inflammatory shock models. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 297:H654-63 (2009). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 19502556
- De Backer O et al. Role of the soluble guanylyl cyclase alpha1/alpha2 subunits in the relaxant effect of CO and CORM-2 in murine gastric fundus. Naunyn Schmiedebergs Arch Pharmacol 378:493-502 (2008). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 18563392
- Chicoine LG et al. Maturational changes in the regulation of pulmonary vascular tone by nitric oxide in neonatal rats. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 293:L1261-70 (2007). PubMed: 17827249