Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to GUCY1B3
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-GUCY1B3 antibody
See all GUCY1B3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to GUCY1B3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Dog, Pig
Synthetic peptide corresponding to GUCY1B3.
This product is FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. For commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
This product was previously labelled as Guanylyl Cyclase beta 1
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.60
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab24824 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the adenylyl cyclase class-4/guanylyl cyclase family.
Contains 1 guanylate cyclase domain.
- Information by UniProt
- GC-S-beta-1 antibody
- GC-SB3 antibody
- GCbeta1 antibody
Human cerebellum stained with Anti GUCY1B3 ab24824 at 1/100 dilution for 30 min at RT.
ICC/IF image of ab24824 stained SKNSH cells. The cells were Both and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab24824, 5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was ab96899 Dylight 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/250 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
ab24824 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Tsihlis ND et al. Nitric oxide is less effective at inhibiting neointimal hyperplasia in spontaneously hypertensive rats. Nitric Oxide 35:165-74 (2013). IHC-P ; Rat . PubMed: 24149190
- van Heerebeek L et al. Low myocardial protein kinase g activity in heart failure with preserved ejection fraction. Circulation 126:830-9 (2012). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 22806632
- Succu S et al. Oxytocin induces penile erection when injected into the ventral tegmental area of male rats: role of nitric oxide and cyclic GMP. Eur J Neurosci 28:813-21 (2008). IHC-FoFr ; Rat . PubMed: 18671741