Publishing research using ab137838? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab137838 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Ruiz-Llorente L et al. Characterization of a mutation in the zona pellucida module of Endoglin that causes Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia. Gene 696:33-39 (2019). PubMed: 30763665
- Wei Y et al. Activation of KRas-ERK1/2 signaling drives the initiation and progression of glioma by suppressing the acetylation of histone H4 at lysine 16. Life Sci 225:55-63 (2019). PubMed: 30946839
- Benke S et al. Human tripartite motif protein 52 is required for cell context-dependent proliferation. Oncotarget 9:13565-13581 (2018). PubMed: 29568378
- Gerasimaite R & Mayer A Ppn2, a novel Zn2+-dependent polyphosphatase in the acidocalcisome-like yeast vacuole. J Cell Sci 130:1625-1636 (2017). PubMed: 28302909
- Yan J et al. An inflammatory bowel disease-risk variant in INAVA decreases pattern recognition receptor-induced outcomes. J Clin Invest 127:2192-2205 (2017). PubMed: 28436939
- Yang K et al. A redox mechanism underlying nucleolar stress sensing by nucleophosmin. Nat Commun 7:13599 (2016). ICC/IF . PubMed: 27886181
- Chen X et al. Deficiency or inhibition of lysophosphatidic acid receptor 1 protects against hyperoxia-induced lung injury in neonatal rats. Acta Physiol (Oxf) 216:358-75 (2016). PubMed: 26495902
- Milkereit R et al. LAPTM4b recruits the LAT1-4F2hc Leu transporter to lysosomes and promotes mTORC1 activation. Nat Commun 6:7250 (2015). PubMed: 25998567
- Tata A et al. An image-based RNAi screen identifies SH3BP1 as a key effector of Semaphorin 3E-PlexinD1 signaling. J Cell Biol 205:573-590 (2014). PubMed: 24841563