Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to HA tag
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF, IP
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-HA tag antibody
See all HA tag primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HA tag
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IF, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
- HA-recombinant protein transfected HeLa cells; HA-tagged protein.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.025% Proclin 300
Constituents: PBS, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab137838 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/1000.|
RelevanceHuman influenza hemagglutinin (HA) is a surface glycoprotein required for the infectivity of the human virus. The HA tag is derived from the HA molecule corresponding to amino acids 98-106 has been extensively used as a general epitope tag in expression vectors. Many recombinant proteins have been engineered to express the HA tag, which does not appear to interfere with the bioactivity or the biodistribution of the recombinant protein. This tag facilitates the detection, isolation, and purification of the proteins.
- HA epitope tag antibody
- HA1 antibody
- HA2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-HA tag antibody (ab137838) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : Cell extracts from non-transfected cell line
Lane 2 : Cell extracts from cell line transfected for HA-tagged protein
12% SDS PAGE
Immunofluorescence analysis of transfected paraformaldehyde-fixed HeLa cells, labelling HA-recombinant protein using ab137838 antibody at 1/500 dilution. Right panel costained with Hoechst 33342.
HA-tagged protein was immunoprecipitated from transfected cells using 5 ug of ab137838. The precipitated HA-tagged protein was detected using ab137838 diluted at 1/1000.
ab137838 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Zhi Y et al. ptsI gene in the phosphotransfer system is a potential target for developing a live attenuated Salmonella vaccine. Int J Mol Med 45:1327-1340 (2020). PubMed: 32323733
- Sáez JJ et al. The exocyst controls lysosome secretion and antigen extraction at the immune synapse of B cells. J Cell Biol 218:2247-2264 (2019). PubMed: 31197029
- Pagliuso A et al. An RNA-Binding Protein Secreted by a Bacterial Pathogen Modulates RIG-I Signaling. Cell Host Microbe 26:823-835.e11 (2019). PubMed: 31761719
- Ruiz-Llorente L et al. Characterization of a mutation in the zona pellucida module of Endoglin that causes Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia. Gene 696:33-39 (2019). PubMed: 30763665
- Wei Y et al. Activation of KRas-ERK1/2 signaling drives the initiation and progression of glioma by suppressing the acetylation of histone H4 at lysine 16. Life Sci 225:55-63 (2019). PubMed: 30946839