Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to HA tag
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-HA tag antibody
See all HA tag primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HA tag
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Synthetic peptide within HA tag conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin. The exact sequence is proprietary.
(Peptide available as
- WB: HEK-293 (Human) Whole Cell Lysate - expressing HA tag protein.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Batches of this product that have a concentration < 1mg/ml may have BSA added as a stabilising agent. If you would like information about the formulation of a specific lot, please contact our scientific support team who will be happy to help.
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab13834 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500. Can be blocked with HA tag peptide (ab13835).|
RelevanceHuman influenza hemagglutinin (HA) is a surface glycoprotein required for the infectivity of the human virus. The HA tag is derived from the HA molecule corresponding to amino acids 98-106 has been extensively used as a general epitope tag in expression vectors. Many recombinant proteins have been engineered to express the HA tag, which does not appear to interfere with the bioactivity or the biodistribution of the recombinant protein. This tag facilitates the detection, isolation, and purification of the proteins.
- HA epitope tag antibody
- HA1 antibody
- HA2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-HA tag antibody (ab13834) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HEK293 (Human) Whole Cell Lysate - expressing HA tag protein (ab20896)
Lane 2 : HEK293 (Human) Whole Cell Lysate - expressing HA tag protein (ab20896) with
HA tag peptide (ab13835) at 1 µg/ml
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Alexa Fluor 680 Goat-anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/5000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
ab13834 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Wang C et al. Heat shock protein DNAJA1 stabilizes PIWI proteins to support regeneration and homeostasis of planarian Schmidtea mediterranea. J Biol Chem 294:9873-9887 (2019). PubMed: 31076507
- Chen X et al. Deficiency or inhibition of lysophosphatidic acid receptor 1 protects against hyperoxia-induced lung injury in neonatal rats. Acta Physiol (Oxf) 216:358-75 (2016). PubMed: 26495902
- Myers SA et al. SOX2 O-GlcNAcylation alters its protein-protein interactions and genomic occupancy to modulate gene expression in pluripotent cells. Elife 5:e10647 (2016). PubMed: 26949256
- Huang Y et al. UXT-V1 protects cells against TNF-induced apoptosis through modulating complex II formation. Mol Biol Cell 22:1389-97 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21307340
- Alhamidi M et al. Fukutin-Related Protein Resides in the Golgi Cisternae of Skeletal Muscle Fibres and Forms Disulfide-Linked Homodimers via an N-Terminal Interaction. PLoS One 6:e22968 (2011). WB . PubMed: 21886772
- Reszka N et al. Simian TRIM5alpha proteins reduce replication of herpes simplex virus. Virology 398:243-50 (2010). PubMed: 20060996
- Ichimura K et al. IDH1 mutations are present in the majority of common adult gliomas but rare in primary glioblastomas. Neuro Oncol 11:341-7 (2009). WB . PubMed: 19435942