Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to HA tag
- Suitable for: ELISA, ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-HA tag antibody
See all HA tag primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HA tag
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, ICC/IF, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
The antibody ab20084 is able to recognise the HA epitope when used to tag other proteins.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Primary antibody notesThe antibody ab20084 is able to recognise the HA epitope when used to tag other proteins.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab20084 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/70000. The anti HA diluted 1/70,000 gave an OD=1.0 in a 15 minute reaction against peptide conjugated with a different carrier than used for anti peptide purification.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 1 kDa.|
RelevanceHuman influenza hemagglutinin (HA) is a surface glycoprotein required for the infectivity of the human virus. The HA tag is derived from the HA molecule corresponding to amino acids 98-106 has been extensively used as a general epitope tag in expression vectors. Many recombinant proteins have been engineered to express the HA tag, which does not appear to interfere with the bioactivity or the biodistribution of the recombinant protein. This tag facilitates the detection, isolation, and purification of the proteins.
- HA epitope tag antibody
- HA1 antibody
- HA2 antibody
Immunofluorescence analysis of influenza virus-like particle producer cells, staining Hemagglutinin (red) with ab20084.
Cells were fixed in paraformaldehyde for 10 min and permeabilized in 0.05% Triton-X 100 for 1 min. After blocking with 1% gelatin, the cells were incubated with primary antibody, followed by incubation with Cy3-conjugated goat anti-rabbit IgG as the secondary antibody.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab20084 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Cheng Z et al. K-Ras-ERK1/2 accelerates lung cancer cell development via mediating H3K18ac through the MDM2-GCN5-SIRT7 axis. Pharm Biol 57:701-709 (2019). PubMed: 31613681
- Fueyo R et al. Lineage specific transcription factors and epigenetic regulators mediate TGFß-dependent enhancer activation. Nucleic Acids Res N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29438503
- Le Dréau G et al. E proteins sharpen neurogenesis by modulating proneural bHLH transcription factors' activity in an E-box-dependent manner. Elife 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30095408
- Asensio-Juan E et al. The histone demethylase PHF8 is a molecular safeguard of the IFN? response. Nucleic Acids Res 45:3800-3811 (2017). PubMed: 28100697
- Hansen LL et al. Sumoylation of the Plant Clock Transcription Factor CCA1 Suppresses DNA Binding. J Biol Rhythms 32:570-582 (2017). PubMed: 29172852