Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to HA tag (FITC)
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-HA tag antibody (FITC)
See all HA tag primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HA tag (FITC)
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
YPYDVPDYA (influenza hemagglutinin-HA-epitope) conjugated to KLH.
Molar F/P ratio is 3.7:1.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntibodies were immunoaffinity purified using the peptide conjugated to a solid-phase support and conjugated to fluorescein isothiocyanate.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1208 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 1 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
RelevanceHuman influenza hemagglutinin (HA) is a surface glycoprotein required for the infectivity of the human virus. The HA tag is derived from the HA molecule corresponding to amino acids 98-106 has been extensively used as a general epitope tag in expression vectors. Many recombinant proteins have been engineered to express the HA tag, which does not appear to interfere with the bioactivity or the biodistribution of the recombinant protein. This tag facilitates the detection, isolation, and purification of the proteins.
- HA epitope tag antibody
- HA1 antibody
- HA2 antibody
ab1208 staining Ha tag in human breast cancer cells (HA tagged expression plasmid) by Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence. The cells were paraformaldehyde fixed, permeabilised in 0.2% Triton X-100 in PBS and then blocked using 1% BSA and 3% FBS in PBS for 30 minutes at room temperature. Samples were then incubated with primary antibody at 1/50 for 1 hour.
ab1208 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Polpitiya Arachchige S et al. Analysis of Select Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1) Proteins for Restriction of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1): HSV-1 gM Protein Potently Restricts HIV-1 by Preventing Intracellular Transport and Processing of Env gp160. J Virol 92:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29093081
- Decker CE et al. Tmem178 acts in a novel negative feedback loop targeting NFATc1 to regulate bone mass. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 112:15654-9 (2015). PubMed: 26644563