Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [HA-7] to HA tag
- Suitable for: ELISA, ICC/IF, IP, WB
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-HA tag antibody [HA-7]
See all HA tag primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [HA-7] to HA tag
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, ICC/IF, IP, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
- Whole extracts of transfected 293T (human embryonal kidney) cells, expressing HA-tagged fusion protein.
This product was changed from ascites to tissue culture supernatant on 25th October 2016. The following lot(s) is/are from ascites and is still in stock as of 25th October 2016 - GR275412, GR177296. Lot numbers other than GR275412 and GR177296 will be from tissue culture supernatant. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified from Tissue culture supernatant”.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab49969 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Use at an assay dependent concentration.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml.|
|IP||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.25 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 63 kDa.|
RelevanceHuman influenza hemagglutinin (HA) is a surface glycoprotein required for the infectivity of the human virus. The HA tag is derived from the HA molecule corresponding to amino acids 98-106 has been extensively used as a general epitope tag in expression vectors. Many recombinant proteins have been engineered to express the HA tag, which does not appear to interfere with the bioactivity or the biodistribution of the recombinant protein. This tag facilitates the detection, isolation, and purification of the proteins.
- HA epitope tag antibody
- HA1 antibody
- HA2 antibody
HEK-293 cells overexpressing N-terminal HA tagged fusion protein were fixed and permeabilized with 4% paraformaldehyde followed by 0.5% Triton™ X-100. Fixed cells were stained with 1 μg/mL Anti-HA tag antibody [HA-7] (ab49969). The antibody was developed using Goat Anti-Mouse IgG, Cy3™ conjugate. Cells were counterstained with DAPI (blue) to stain nuclei.
ab49969 Immunoprecipitating HA tag in HA tagged protein transfected 293T whole cell lysate. 25µg of cell lysate was incubated with primary antibody (1/2500 in lysis buffer) and matrix (Protein A/G) for 6 hours at 4°C. For western blotting anti-mouse HRP (ab6789) (1/10000) was used to confirm successful immunoprecipation.
75kD is specific band for HA tagged protein. 120kD, 55kD, 35kD is non specific band for protein A/G bead.
HEK-293 cells overexpressing C-terminal HA tagged fusion protein were fixed and permeabilized with 4% paraformaldehyde followed by 0.5% Triton™ X-100. Fixed cells were stained with 1 μg/mL Anti-HA tag antibody [HA-7] (ab49969). The antibody was developed using Goat Anti-Mouse IgG, Cy3™ conjugate. Cells were counterstained with DAPI (blue) to stain nuclei.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab49969 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Boassa D et al. Split-miniSOG for Spatially Detecting Intracellular Protein-Protein Interactions by Correlated Light and Electron Microscopy. Cell Chem Biol 26:1407-1416.e5 (2019). PubMed: 31378710
- Rangel LT et al. Identification and characterization of putative Aeromonas spp. T3SS effectors. PLoS One 14:e0214035 (2019). PubMed: 31163020
- Kunii A et al. Three-Component Repurposed Technology for Enhanced Expression: Highly Accumulable Transcriptional Activators via Branched Tag Arrays. CRISPR J 1:337-347 (2018). PubMed: 31021277
- Kim MY et al. Mbd2-CP2c loop drives adult-type globin gene expression and definitive erythropoiesis. Nucleic Acids Res 46:4933-4949 (2018). PubMed: 29547954
- Shimizu A et al. Onset of deaminase APOBEC3B induction in response to DNA double-strand breaks. Biochem Biophys Rep 16:115-121 (2018). PubMed: 30417129
- Guo H et al. The aspirin-induced long non-coding RNA OLA1P2 blocks phosphorylated STAT3 homodimer formation. Genome Biol 17:24 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 26898989
- Müller AC et al. Identifying Kinase Substrates via a Heavy ATP Kinase Assay and Quantitative Mass Spectrometry. Sci Rep 6:28107 (2016). PubMed: 27346722
- Miotto B & Struhl K HBO1 histone acetylase activity is essential for DNA replication licensing and inhibited by Geminin. Mol Cell 37:57-66 (2010). PubMed: 20129055