Product nameAnti-HA tag antibody (HRP)
See all HA tag primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HA tag (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human HA tag conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin.
- This antibody gave a positive signal in the following whole cell lysates: HEK293 (Human embryonic kidney cell line) - expressing HA tag protein; E. coli Positive Control (Escherichia coli ).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.1% CMIT/MIT 3:1
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA, 30% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab128131 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 48,55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 48,55 kDa). Abcam recommends using 3% milk as the blocking agent.|
RelevanceHuman influenza hemagglutinin (HA) is a surface glycoprotein required for the infectivity of the human virus. The HA tag is derived from the HA molecule corresponding to amino acids 98-106 has been extensively used as a general epitope tag in expression vectors. Many recombinant proteins have been engineered to express the HA tag, which does not appear to interfere with the bioactivity or the biodistribution of the recombinant protein. This tag facilitates the detection, isolation, and purification of the proteins.
- HA epitope tag antibody
- HA1 antibody
- HA2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-HA tag antibody (HRP) (ab128131) at 1/5000 dilution
Lane 1 : HEK293 (Human) Whole Cell Lysate - expressing HA tag protein (ab20896) at 10 µg
Lane 2 :
E. coli Positive Control (Escherichia coli ) Whole Cell Lysate (ab5395) at 0.1 µg
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 48,55 kDa
Observed band size: 48,55 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 34 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time: 150 seconds
Abcam recommends using 3% milk as the blocking agent.
This product has been referenced in:
- Scholl A et al. Tracheal expression of Osiris gene family in Drosophila. Gene Expr Patterns 28:87-94 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29548969) »
- Seo AY et al. AMPK and vacuole-associated Atg14p orchestrate µ-lipophagy for energy production and long-term survival under glucose starvation. Elife 6:N/A (2017). WB . Read more (PubMed: 28394250) »