Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to HA tag (PE)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-HA tag antibody (PE)
See all HA tag primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HA tag (PE)
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Excitation maximum:565>498 nm Emission maximum:578 nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.013% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1.64% Sodium phosphate, 1.71% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesSize exclusion chromatography as well as some proprietary methods for purifying the final materials were used.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab72564 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab37409 - Rabbit polyclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
RelevanceHuman influenza hemagglutinin (HA) is a surface glycoprotein required for the infectivity of the human virus. The HA tag is derived from the HA molecule corresponding to amino acids 98-106 has been extensively used as a general epitope tag in expression vectors. Many recombinant proteins have been engineered to express the HA tag, which does not appear to interfere with the bioactivity or the biodistribution of the recombinant protein. This tag facilitates the detection, isolation, and purification of the proteins.
- HA epitope tag antibody
- HA1 antibody
- HA2 antibody
ab72564 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Toyonaga K et al. Characterization of the receptors for mycobacterial cord factor in Guinea pig. PLoS One 9:e88747 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24533147
- Chen S et al. Affinity maturation of anti-TNF-alpha scFv with somatic hypermutation in non-B cells. Protein Cell 3:460-9 (2012). PubMed: 22467272
- Sachen KL et al. Self-antigen recognition by follicular lymphoma B-cell receptors. Blood 120:4182-90 (2012). PubMed: 23024238