Product nameAnti-HADHB antibody
See all HADHB primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HADHB
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human HADHB.
Database link: P55084
- IHC-P: Human pancreas, heart and liver tissue. ICC/IF: A549 cells. WB: BT-474, SW480, HepG2, HEK-293T and Jurkat cell extracts. Mouse liver, kidney and heart extracts. Rat liver extracts.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.3
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- HepG2 whole cell lysate (ab166833)
- Mouse liver tissue lysate - total protein (ab29301)
- Mouse kidney normal tissue lysate - total protein (ab29305)
- Jurkat whole cell lysate (ab30128)
- Mouse heart normal tissue lysate - total protein (ab30291)
- SW480 whole cell lysate (ab3957)
- Jurkat whole cell lysate (ab7899)
- HepG2 whole cell lysate (ab7900)
- 293T whole cell lysate (ab95494)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab230667 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC/IF||1/10 - 1/100.|
PathwayLipid metabolism; fatty acid beta-oxidation.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in HADHB are a cause of trifunctional protein deficiency (TFP deficiency) [MIM:609015]. The clinical manifestations are very variable and include hypoglycemia, cardiomyopathy and sudden death. Phenotypes with mainly hepatic and neuromyopathic involvement can also be distinguished. Biochemically, TFP deficiency is defined by the loss of all three enzyme activities of the TFP complex.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the thiolase family.
- Information by UniProt
- 2 enoyl Coenzyme A (CoA) hydratase beta subunit antibody
- 3 ketoacyl Coenzyme A (CoA) thiolase of mitochondrial trifunctional protein beta subunit antibody
- 3 ketoacyl Coenzyme A thiolase antibody
All lanes : Anti-HADHB antibody (ab230667) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : BT-474 (Human ductal breast epithelial tumor cell line) cell extracts
Lane 2 : SW480 (Human colorectal adenocarcinoma cell line) cell extracts
Lane 3 : HepG2 (Human liver hepatocellular carcinoma cell line) cell extracts
Lane 4 : HEK-293T (Human epithelial cell line from embryonic kidney transformed with large T antigen) cell extracts
Lane 5 : Jurkat (Human T cell leukemia cell line from peripheral blood) cell extracts
Lane 6 : Mouse liver extracts
Lane 7 : Mouse kidney extracts
Lane 8 : Mouse heart extracts
Lane 9 : Rat liver extracts
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 51 kDa
A549 (Human lung carcinoma cell line) cells stained for HADHB using ab230667 at a dilution of 1/10 in ICC/IF.
Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human liver tissue stained for HADHB with ab230667 at a 1/50 dilution in immunohistochemical analysis.
Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human heart tissue stained for HADHB with ab230667 at a 1/50 dilution in immunohistochemical analysis.
Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human pancreas tissue stained for HADHB with ab230667 at a 1/50 dilution in immunohistochemical analysis.
ab230667 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.