Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [B5D9] to Hantavirus (HRP)
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, WB
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-Hantavirus antibody [B5D9] (HRP)
See all Hantavirus primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [B5D9] to Hantavirus (HRP)
Specificityab28086 recognises Hantavirus.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Other species
Recombinant full length nucleocapsid protein of Hantaan 76-118 strain
Epitopeab28086 reacts with an epitope present on the N terminus of the nucleocapsid protein (S segment) of Hantaan 76 - 118 strain
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.001% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab28086 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceHantavirus is a negative sense single stranded RNA virus of the family Bunyaviridae. Hantaviruses normally infect rodents such as mice and voles. In humans the virus causes two main patterns of disease: a bleeding disorder with low blood pressure and kidney failure (haemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome); and an illness with lung involvement and breathlessness, progressing to shock with high mortality (Hantavirus pulmonary syndrome). There are a number of strains of Hantavirus which vary in their distribution throughout the world, and also vary in terms of the severity of illness that they produce.
- Hanta virus antibody
- Hantaan virus antibody
ab28086 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.