Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [TRA54] to Haploid sperm cell-specific antigen
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat
- Isotype: IgM
Product nameAnti-Haploid sperm cell-specific antigen antibody [TRA54]
DescriptionRat monoclonal [TRA54] to Haploid sperm cell-specific antigen
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat
Adult Mouse testis.
- Mouse testis lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferConstituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesab92286 was purified from the serum-free culture medium of the hybridoma clone TRA54 by proprietary chromatography processes under mild conditions.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab92286 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
RelevanceMany transcripts for proteins specifically expressed in haploid germ cells are synthesized in the spermatogenesis. A monoclonal antibody TRA54 recognizes specific organellaes in germ cell cytoplasm from spermatocytes to spermatids.
All lanes : Anti-Haploid sperm cell-specific antigen antibody [TRA54] (ab92286) at 1/5000 dilution
Lane 1 : Mouse brain cell lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse Heart cell lysate
Lane 3 : Mouse Intestine cell lysate
Lane 4 : Mouse Kidney cell lysate
Lane 5 : Mouse Liver cell lysate
Lane 6 : Mouse Muscle cell lysate
Lane 7 : Mouse Ovary cell lysate
Lane 8 : Mouse Skin cell lysate
Lane 9 : Mouse Spleen cell lysate
Lane 10 : Mouse Testis cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 100 µg per lane.
Observed band size: >200,190,85 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab92286 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Senoo M et al. PTBP1 contributes to spermatogenesis through regulation of proliferation in spermatogonia. J Reprod Dev N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30416150
- Arroteia KF et al. Albumin is synthesized in epididymis and aggregates in a high molecular mass glycoprotein complex involved in sperm-egg fertilization. PLoS One 9:e103566 (2014). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 25084016
- Arrotéia KF et al. Identification and characterization of an antigen recognized by monoclonal antibody TRA 54 in mouse epididymis and vas deferens. J Androl 25:914-21 (2004). PubMed: 15477363
- Ventelä S et al. Intercellular organelle traffic through cytoplasmic bridges in early spermatids of the rat: mechanisms of haploid gene product sharing. Mol Biol Cell 14:2768-80 (2003). PubMed: 12857863
- Pereira LA et al. Characterization and expression of a stage specific antigen by monoclonal antibody TRA 54 in testicular germ cells. Int J Androl 21:34-40 (1998). PubMed: 9639150