Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to hCAP-D3
- Suitable for: WB, IP
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-hCAP-D3 antibody
See all hCAP-D3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to hCAP-D3
SpecificityWe have data to indicate that this antibody may not cross react with Mouse. However, this has not been conclusively tested and expression levels may vary in certain cell lines/tissues.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey, Gorilla
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region between C terminal residues 1450-1507 of human hCAP-D3. (NP_056076.1)
- HeLa and 293T whole cell lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab70349 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/2000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 174 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 168 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionRegulatory subunit of the condensin-2 complex, a complex which establishes mitotic chromosome architecture and is involved in physical rigidity of the chromatid axis.
Sequence similaritiesContains 4 HEAT repeats.
- Information by UniProt
- CAP D3 antibody
- CAPD 3 antibody
- CAPD3 antibody
All lanes:200µg Hela whole cell lysate and ab70349 at 1µg/ml. Lane 1: ab70349 at 3 µg/mg lysate for IP. Lane 2: IgG control.
All lanes : Anti-hCAP-D3 antibody (ab70349) at 0.04 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 5 µg
Lane 4 : 293T whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Predicted band size: 168 kDa
Observed band size: 174 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab70349 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Wallace HA et al. Condensin II subunit NCAPH2 associates with shelterin protein TRF1 and is required for telomere stability. J Cell Physiol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31026066
- Baergen AK et al. Diminished Condensin Gene Expression Drives Chromosome Instability That May Contribute to Colorectal Cancer Pathogenesis. Cancers (Basel) 11:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31357676
- Yokoyama Y et al. A novel role for the condensin II complex in cellular senescence. Cell Cycle 14:2160-70 (2015). PubMed: 26017022
- Liu W et al. PHF8 mediates histone H4 lysine 20 demethylation events involved in cell cycle progression. Nature 466:508-12 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20622854
- Centore RC et al. CRL4(Cdt2)-mediated destruction of the histone methyltransferase Set8 prevents premature chromatin compaction in S phase. Mol Cell 40:22-33 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20932472