Publishing research using ab84816? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab84816 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- He F et al. The role of HCN channels in peristaltic dysfunction in human ureteral tuberculosis. Int Urol Nephrol 50:639-645 (2018). WB, ICC/IF . PubMed: 29460132
- Liu Q et al. Decreased hyperpolarization-activated cyclic nucleotide-gated channels are involved in bladder dysfunction associated with spinal cord injury. Int J Mol Med 41:2609-2618 (2018). PubMed: 29436607
- Hou L et al. Synaptic Ultrastructure Might Be Involved in HCN1-Related BDNF mRNA in Withdrawal-Anxiety After Ethanol Dependence. Front Psychiatry 9:215 (2018). PubMed: 29896126
- Liu Q et al. Cyclophosphamide-induced HCN1 channel upregulation in interstitial Cajal-like cells leads to bladder hyperactivity in mice. Exp Mol Med 49:e319 (2017). PubMed: 28428632
- Dong X et al. Interaction of Caveolin-3 and HCN is involved in the pathogenesis of diabetic cystopathy. Sci Rep 6:24844 (2016). IF . PubMed: 27122250
- Dorrell C et al. Human islets contain four distinct subtypes of ß cells. Nat Commun 7:11756 (2016). PubMed: 27399229
- Li N et al. Molecular Mapping of Sinoatrial Node HCN Channel Expression in the Human Heart. Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol 8:1219-27 (2015). PubMed: 26304511
- Nava C et al. De novo mutations in HCN1 cause early infantile epileptic encephalopathy. Nat Genet 46:640-5 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24747641
- Cao-Ehlker X et al. Up-regulation of hyperpolarization-activated cyclic nucleotide-gated channel 3 (HCN3) by specific interaction with K+ channel tetramerization domain-containing protein 3 (KCTD3). J Biol Chem 288:7580-9 (2013). PubMed: 23382386
- Fenske S et al. Sick sinus syndrome in HCN1-deficient mice. Circulation 128:2585-94 (2013). Mouse . PubMed: 24218458
- Ramakrishnan NA et al. HCN1 and HCN2 Proteins Are Expressed in Cochlear Hair Cells: HCN1 CAN FORM A TERNARY COMPLEX WITH PROTOCADHERIN 15 CD3 AND F-ACTIN-BINDING FILAMIN A OR CAN INTERACT WITH HCN2. J Biol Chem 287:37628-46 (2012). IHC-FoFr ; Rat . PubMed: 22948144