Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to HCN4
- Suitable for: IHC-P, IHC-Fr, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-HCN4 antibody
See all HCN4 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HCN4
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, IHC-Fr, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human HCN4 (N terminal).
Database link: Q9Y3Q4
FormLyophilized:Must be reconstituted with 200ul distilled water.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferConstituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab66501 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/500 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 134 kDa.|
RelevanceHCN4 is a member of the family of hyperpolarization activated and cyclic nucleotide gated (HCN) channels. HCN currents have been linked to pacemaker activity in the heart and brain, resting potential control, as well as neuronal plasticity. It has been shown that HCN4 channels function as receptors for sour taste, and are associated with pacemaker potential generation in the sinoatrial node.
Cellular localizationMembrane; multi pass membrane protein.
- HCN 4 antibody
- Hyperpolarization activated cyclic nucleotide gated potassium channel 4 antibody
- Potassium/sodium hyperpolarization activated cyclic nucleotide gated channel 4 antibody
IHC image of ab66501 staining in human hippocampus formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica BondTM system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab66501, 5µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
ab66501 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Zhong HB et al. Development of a Rat Model of Sick Sinus Syndrome Using Pinpoint Press Permeation. Biomed Res Int 2018:7487324 (2018). PubMed: 30581867
- Pai VP et al. HCN4 ion channel function is required for early events that regulate anatomical left-right patterning in a nodal and lefty asymmetric gene expression-independent manner. Biol Open 6:1445-1457 (2017). PubMed: 28818840