Publishing research using ab109411? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab109411 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Xiong W et al. MiR-761 inhibits colorectal cancer cell proliferation and invasion through targeting HDAC1. Pharmazie 74:111-114 (2019). PubMed: 30782261
- Taki M et al. Snail promotes ovarian cancer progression by recruiting myeloid-derived suppressor cells via CXCR2 ligand upregulation. Nat Commun 9:1685 (2018). PubMed: 29703902
- Hulin-Curtis SL et al. Histone deacetylase inhibitor trichostatin A sensitises cisplatin-resistant ovarian cancer cells to oncolytic adenovirus. Oncotarget 9:26328-26341 (2018). PubMed: 29899862
- Hervás-Corpión I et al. Early alteration of epigenetic-related transcription in Huntington's disease mouse models. Sci Rep 8:9925 (2018). PubMed: 29967375
- Altieri F et al. Epigenetic alterations of gastrokine 1 gene expression in gastric cancer. Oncotarget 8:16899-16911 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28129645
- Dong S et al. YY1 promotes HDAC1 expression and decreases sensitivity of hepatocellular carcinoma cells to HDAC inhibitor. Oncotarget 8:40583-40593 (2017). PubMed: 28489564
- Alrefai H et al. NFATc1 supports imiquimod-induced skin inflammation by suppressing IL-10 synthesis in B cells. Nat Commun 7:11724 (2016). ChIP ; Mouse . PubMed: 27222343
- Rasmussen RD et al. Enhanced efficacy of combined HDAC and PARP targeting in glioblastoma. Mol Oncol N/A:N/A (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 26794465
- Lin MY et al. Redirection of Epithelial Immune Responses by Short-Chain Fatty Acids through Inhibition of Histone Deacetylases. Front Immunol 6:554 (2015). WB ; Human . PubMed: 26579129
- Zhang W et al. ELL inhibits E2F1 transcriptional activity by enhancing E2F1 deacetylation via recruitment of histone deacetylase 1. Mol Cell Biol 34:765-75 (2014). PubMed: 24344198
- Klinz FJ et al. Histone deacetylases 2 and 9 are coexpressed and nuclear localized in human molar odontoblasts in vivo. Histochem Cell Biol : (2012). IHC-FrFl ; Human . PubMed: 22297573
- Kaller M et al. Genome-wide characterization of miR-34a induced changes in protein and mRNA expression by a combined pulsed SILAC and microarray analysis. Mol Cell Proteomics 10:M111.010462 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21566225